Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Saying Hello From Mission BC

Hi Friends,

Today is the first day I am able to check my email on my own laptop. It's been a very busy time being on the road, the story of my life! I am now safe and sound in Mission BC, at my aunt Marion's place. It's heaven here: two horses, two awesome dogs, an outdoor hot tub, a provincial park with a lake and waterfall next to their property and lots of beautiful fresh air.

Melwood and my tour went awesome. I met so many amazing people and drove through a lot of gorgeous spots in Alberta and British Columbia. Some fave spots: Field, Slocan, Enderby and Victoria. I loved every place we played at but those were some of my most memorable places to perform. So many great memories and lots of great photos coming soon!

I'll be writing again soon...

Love Rozalind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home