Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Couch Surfing and Upcoming Tour Dates

Hey Friends,

Well I'm now done my residency at the Banff Centre. Been crashing on my friend Uel's couch in downtown Banff for the past few days. There has been so much to take care of in regards to tour planning. It's been a tad overwhelming. Everyone here keeps asking me if I'm excited for the tour yet and I keep replying saying no as I haven't even had time to think about it. Just so much to catch up on before I leave Banff.

Lots of stuff in the works...Just got a whole new bunch of photos taken by a fantastic artist named Trish Lyons who is currently at the Banff Centre as an artist-in-residence. I'll post them as soon as they're ready. They're going to shock a lot of you!

I'll also have some new demo recordings on MySpace in the next little while. I recorded 5 of my new songs in the Banff recording studio with my audio engineer friend Jeong seon Choi. I'll post them as soon as they are ready...

And here are Melwood and my tour dates:

March 30 - Calgary @ The Ironwood
April 1 - Calgary @ Karma
April 2 - Field @ Truffle Pigs
April 3 - Golden @ Packers Place
April 5 - Canmore @ The Drake
April 7 - Slocan @ Little Slocan Lodge
April 8 - Enderby @ Lorenzo's - Concert and Improvisation Workshop
April 9 - Vancouver @ The Railway Club
April 12 - Kelowna @ Minstrel Cafe
April 13 - Hope @ Blue Moose Cafe
April 15 - Ashcroft @ Ashcroft Opera House - Evening Concert

April 16 - Ashcroft @ Ashcroft Opera House - Matinee Concert

Hope to see you there!

I'll write more while I'm on the road...

Love Rozalind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home