Wednesday, April 05, 2006

On The Road and a Recent Article

Hey Friends,

I have a few minutes to send an update before heading out to Canmore for our show tonight at The Drake. What a fantastic time Melwood and I are having on the road! Lots of pics and stories to share as soon as we get settled somewhere for more than a few minutes. It's been a blast. I LOVE life on the road!!!

Here's a recent article that was written about me in Banff's Crag & Canyon:

Crag & Canyon: Flutist Overcomes Personal Struggles and Finds Her Sound by Sabrina Fabian (Banff's Crag & Canyon, April 3, 2006)

http://www.banffcragandcanyon.com/story.php?id=222690

I'll write again soon!

Lots of Love,

Rozalind

1 Comments:

At 8:06 a.m. , Blogger Amanda Earl said...

a lovely article. How wonderful that you'll be coming to Ottawa in August. Thanks for keeping up with the updates.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home