Sunday, April 17, 2005

TO...

in Ottawa, Tuesday April 12, 10am

Wow, fun times in TO…

I am actually writing now that I am home in Ottawa…Had a very busy time in Toronto. Saturday’s show was great. BlueScreen did an amazing set and the Elmo sound technician almost got the sound right for the bansuri. Sound technicians can never seem to get the level right for my bansuri. He did get it really nice for the second song on the classical flute though. I tell you, I just can’t wait until I can afford to hire a good sound person for touring. It makes the whole experience so much easier if you can let someone else take care of those things.

The Disraelis were a real hit at the Elmo as well. What a great band. Lots of energy and such a cool sound. I really enjoyed checking out their set. The guys from Montreal's Brighton had some sweet melodies going as well. Unfortunately, I missed out on Ghostlight as I was showering and eating before the show…Next time…

Saw another great band at Wavelength on Sunday, The Empires. I was really impressed. It was also fun times to hang out with Brad from ISOL and Pete from The Diableros. Great people, good times…what else do you need in life? : )

So now that I’m home, I’m trying to get back on track with all the biz side of things. It never stops but hey, it’s all fun stuff to do. I’ve been so excited about playing the classical guitar lately and it seems as if creativity is pouring out of me right now…very cool.

Gotta embrace moments like these ones and get back to it...

Love Rozalind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home