Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Gettin' With The Times

Wow, am I ever excited! I'm getting with the times with a laptop! It's perfect timing as I'm leaving for Toronto on Friday and can't wait to use it while I'm travelling on the bus. I feel all excited, just like a little kid at Christmas. It feels amazing! Does that mean I'm turning into a computer geek? : ) It's all because of my dear computer friend Francisco. He has been a complete angel, teaching me everything I need to know about computers...Thank you so much Francisco! I haven't been this excited to play with a new toy in a very long time and I see many late night hours in my future dedicated to learning how it all works.

Having this laptop to use will help me so much. I can now keep my website more up-to-date as well as be able to check me email easily while I'm on the road. I have a bunch of new recording tools on the laptop which I'm going to try out this weekend in a very cool Toronto Island spot (it's top secret for now). I'm also learning how to convert my recordings into MP3 files so that I can share all my new recordings with you on my sounds page of my website, maybe even my top secret recording-to-be...

What an exciting time this is! I just had to share that with you as I am so happy and so enthusiastic to learn everything I can about my new toy!

Love Rozalind