Sunday, March 13, 2005

Zombie Days

Wow, I don't know about you folks but I've been a complete zombie for the past few days! My body seems to be forcing me into slow mode, that's for sure and my mind seems to be somewhere else!

I've been seeing some great shows lately. Three Gut presented us with some fine musicians in Ottawa this week, first with Jim Guthrie and Nathan Coles Outfit on Thursday and then the next night with Sea Snakes and other fine folks. I enjoyed the sets from all three of those bands. It's good to see that Jim is being nominated for Alternative Album of the Year from the Junos. Let's hope he gets it so that I don't completely lose all faith in the Junos. Sea Snakes put on a great show for us as well and I definately look forward to hearing more from them soon. They were off to do a set at Casa del Popolo the next night in Montreal which I'm sure was a wonderful show. I was really impressed with another energetic band that performed on Thursday night, off of the Kelp Records label called Greenfield Main. Those guys got me smiling and even dancing in my totally dead state.

Still plugging away at this Banff proposal...it's coming along, slowly. Just one of those things - I find whenever there's a deadline for something, it makes me panic like a deer caught in headlights. All of a sudden, a proposal that seemed so easy before is now the most frightening thing ever!

Better get back to it...I'm determined to get it done today.

Love Rozalind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home