Monday, April 25, 2005

Being Sick Sucks

Well I did it again. I managed to run myself down due to staying up late and too many long days without rest. I should have learned the last time I was sick! Oh well, I'm now taking it easy today, practicing my guitar and flutes, writing a song and getting lots of rest. Too much to do to stop altogether but I have slowed down quite a bit from the norm. Colds are never fun but especially not fun when you've gotta perform, keep the business running and attend shows. Luckily, I was able to crash after my two shows on Saturday and I haven't done too much since. I missed the Great Lake Swimmers show at the Black Sheep yesterday but I don't think anyone would have appreciated a coughing individual in the audience. I guess there's always next time but how I was looking forward to that.

I had a very nice surprise waiting for me when I checked my email this morning! It looks like CD Baby online sales are increasing for the Rozalind and Friends album...I was so happy to see that... a fan in Finland and in Quebec both liked what they heard enough to purchase a copy each. That just made my day. It's such an amazing feeling when people demonstrate that they believe in what you are doing. It makes all the difference. Thank you to all of you who have supported me through the years. I appreciate every bit of your help and will continue to make you proud, that's a promise.

Well, time to go back to bed and take care of this cough. I am determined not to get pneumonia this year...

Love Rozalind

1 Comments:

At 12:07 a.m. , Blogger 8237653928756237956238 said...

I feel the need to close the loop. It's amazing... Life is so wonderful. I can't wait to get the CD. Your post made my day. :-) Take care of yourself, lots of love and joy to you, S!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home