Friday, October 06, 2006

Eastern Canada Pics - Part 1a













Meet my Dad, Ron, a man who I have only met a handful of times in my life. I hung out with Ron for a few days in Sussex, New Brunswick . So what do you think? Do we look alike?













The Mersey House in Liverpool, Nova Scotia. This was a really cool spot and the first spot I performed during the eastern stint of my tour.










Thought I should take a pic of The Upstairs show board in Sydney, Cape Breton. I performed with Antigonish's Air Traffic Control guys on flute all night after I arrived in Sydney a day early. We had such fun times jamming it out that night...I then got to do my own show the night after, hours before I caught the ferry to Newfoundland.










So how did I get to St. John's? Well, a kind trucker offered to drive me after I asked around on the overnight ferry as we were docking that morning. What a long trip - 11 hours of straight driving from the ferry to St. John's. It was a great experience though. I got to see what being a trucker is all about. It's a hard life, that's for sure and requires way too much coffee for my liking.


My fave spot in Newfoundland...Hiking, on the way to Signal Hill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home