Thursday, June 29, 2006

My New Victoria Friend

As many of you probably already know, I'm a serious sucker for wildlife. I get such a thrill out of watching animals, to the point that when I was a young kid, I used to go on the TTC by myself to the Toronto Zoo and watched the animals for hours. Times haven't changed and I still get excited to be in the company of various wildlife.
This is my new Victoria friend, a seal that I watched for hours as I was practicing by the ocean in Buxton Green Park, only a two minute walk from Juliana and Douglas's home. Seems like I met another performer : )
Oh how cute!
Quit staring at me!
This is the real reason why these critters keep coming to this spot. The fishermen who dock their boats here sometimes give fish scraps to them. You should watch the seals follow the boats that are coming in to dock. It's pretty entertaining to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home