Saturday, June 03, 2006

Outrageous Greyhound Tour - Pics

Ah, Johnny and Roz's Greyhound Tour. What a great time...
I have many pics to share but here are a few...
This is me smiling with my good friend Maureen in Campbell River. Johnny and I stayed at her place and played at her awesome seafood joint on the ocean, called Patis Finns. We played as the sun set and ate freshly caught prawns and salmon! Talk about being spoiled.

Me saying goodbye to Campbell River. What a gorgeous beach. I picked up beautiful pieces of driftwood while I was there. I just didn't want to leave...
The Three Sisters in Canmore, the view from our room in The Drake.
Hey, if it was my name, I'd be excited! : )
My Canmore friends who came to see me at The Drake in Canmore.
My musician friend (cool beard) who sold me an omnichord in Lethbridge. I had so much fun trying it out with a looping pedal. I've already written a new song with it.
Johnny playing at the Tongue 'N Groove in Lethbridge, Alberta. What a great night. Johnny sounded awesome.
Me playing with Brunner at the Karma Local Arts House in Calgary. Some good friends of ours came out to this show so it was a really special time. Did I ever have a blast jamming with Brunner!
My new gig bag which makes my life sooo much easier on the road. I picked it up in Calgary, as I was staying at my friend Marco's.

My new omnichord! What a fun instrument.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home