Monday, May 01, 2006

How I Love Vancouver!


What can I say? I LOVE Vancouver. It feels so great to be in a city where I can connect with so many cool artists from all different backgrounds. So far, I've met dancers, singer-songwriters, bands, visual artists, photographers and actors...The list of fascinating people I have met since I've been here is huge.

This is The Stills performing at Richard's on Richard's last week. They did a great set.

And the main reason I went to see that particular show - to see my friends from Toronto, The Diableros who rocked the house that night, so much that I was dancing during their entire set. Good times...It was great to see them again. How I love the new album.

Pete Carmichael, the man responsible for me beginning to learn the guitar. He gave me his classical guitar to use last March and I have been passionate about it ever since.

My friend Wes, Wesley Knight of the Vancouver band, Trike showing me how to play chords with a more relaxed left hand position.

Stephen, the other half of the Vancouver band Trike, is taking a nap in this pic with his best friend beside him...We had a really fun night last Friday, checking out the town and going to art parties on Main Street. It was a late one though so the next day wasn't pretty...


This is a shot from an artist's party I went to. It was an interesting evening...People all dressed up in costume, interesting artistic displays, performances by musicians with film...you name it, it was there. This was a cool room that had interesting lights...

The two women who were putting moles on people at the same party. Very interesting...

A cool spot on Commercial Drive, around 2 in the morning...


Can you tell I'm happy?

Life is good... : )

Love Rozalind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home