Monday, June 06, 2005

Hiking in Luskville...

I am so happy right now... Just got back from hiking Luskville Falls in Quebec.

I went hiking along the falls all the way to the very top which was such a beautiful trail. I've always wanted to do that. It was the perfect day for it too, not too sunny and not too hot. I was a bit nervous about the black flies and mosquitos but luckily, I was only bitten once. Of course, it had to be a black fly bite on the forehead and now I have this huge ugly bump for everyone to stare at! It was totally worth it though as I had the time of my life. Played some guitar at the top (I'm getting so much better!), got to smell all the beautiful fresh air, took in some glorious sunshine and watched a flying hawk glide in the wind. Pure magic.

How I love it around here. I'm going to really miss all the gorgeous trails and beautiful clean water when I move back to Toronto in December. I better soak it all in while I still can...

So get out there and enjoy that nature. It's pretty magical out there...

Love Rozalind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home