Monday, July 04, 2005

I'm Playing Ottawa's Bluesfest!

I just found out last night that Lindsay Ferguson and I won a Zaphod Beeblebrox Ottawa Bluesfest Showcase! For over six weeks now all the best musicians in Ottawa have been auditioning on Sunday nights at Zaphod's for a chance to perform at this year's Bluesfest. The competition was unreal. A lot of my favourite singer-songwriters and bands were competing against each other and noone really knew who would be chosen to perform.

Well the good news is that Lindsay Ferguson and As the Poets Affirm were the two top bands picked to perform this year. You know what that means. I get to play at Bluesfest with Lindsay! It seems as if our dream last year of performing on that stage instead of being in the audience will be coming true!

Show Details:

Thursday July 14, 6:15pm
Lindsay Ferguson and band with guest flutist Rozalind MacPhail - opening for The Dears
Black Sheep Stage, Cisco Systems Bluesfest, Ottawa

I just can't wait to get up on that stage!!! See you soon...

Love Rozalind