Sunday, November 06, 2005

Pics of My New Guitar!



These are some cool pics from a recent trip I made to Toronto.

These pics were taken by a photographer I met named Victor who was shooting pics in Trinity Bellwoods Park that sunny Saturday afternoon. I had just bought a used acoustic guitar from the generous and helpful folks at Capsule Music and had excitedly dashed across the street to try it out. These are pics of me practicing my tunes. I was feeling super tired after staying up until 3am recording the night before...hence, tired Rozalind pics but a special moment nonetheless. It was such a beautiful day and I was so happy to have an acoustic guitar I could call my very own! Man, my fingers still hurt when I practice... I can't wait to get better used to those steel strings. What a suck I am! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home