Thursday, October 06, 2005

Gas Station Recording Sessions on Toronto Island

Recording at the Gas Station on Toronto Island, the place where I grew up and went to public school from a young one until grade 8...The studio used to be my old Island Public School portable! It's a lot cooler now. You can see the path which leads to the beach behind me. Such a beautiful place...

Me recording my guitar track for my song, "Into Me."

Lindsay singing her vocal track for, "Nice to Meet You." How I love that song...

Lindsay Ferguson and I about to ride my Mom's cart with guitars to the other end of the Island to start recording...

It was an awesome experience recording with Dale Morningstar at the Gas Station. Lindsay and I recorded four songs in total, three of Lindsay's and one of mine, to be released at the end of November. I was sick as a dog with a bad cold and a bad fever the day we recorded. It made for a not-to-nice vocal recording for my song, "Into Me." I'll be recording that track again as well as two other songs I've recently written. I'll be recording again at the Gas Station with Dale at the end of October. Look forward to hearing our 6 song EP, titled, "Gas Station Sessions" on November 27th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home