Saturday, February 19, 2005

The Tour Begins!

Wow! What an awesome night I just had performing at Café Nostalgica with Yael, Lindsay and James. It's 11am on Saturday and us girls are on our way to Peterborough this afternoon. We officially started the "Love Songs We Can All Relate To..." tour with a bang as we played and sang our hearts out to a packed bar of friendly faces in Ottawa. Café Nostalgica is always such a great place to perform and our songwriters' circle with flute was a huge success. I just love it when I am able to help make a room full of people smile! Last night's show totally set a perfect vibe for the rest of the tour. It's gonna be a special one...

Well, on that note, I gotta get back to packing. Lots to do before I leave. That smile from my face last night is still there and I have a feeling it'll be there for a long time to come. Life is so special these days and I'm cherishing every bit of it!

Love Rozalind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home