Sunday, February 13, 2005

This is gonna be fun!

I'm new to the whole blogging thing but my Toronto In Support of Living bandmates tell me that it's the way to go! I guess it's not much different than writing an entry for my journal page of my website so here it goes...

For blogging purposes, I have decided to share my stories and very personal thoughts about my life as a musician. Definately lots of high and low moments so if you're not into that sort of stuff, run quick! We're moody folks, that's for sure but our lives can be pretty exciting. There's never a dull moment in my life, that's for sure.

Tonight, I'm wide awake, fighting a huge nasty cold. Haven't had my normal voice since last Tuesday and I even had to cancel a CBC radio interview that I was really looking forward to yesterday. That really sucked as I have been sending press releases to CBC radio for so long now and my time had finally come to share my story! Oh well, that's what happens when you ignore your body and keep working 16 hour days with no stopping. It certainly taught me a good lesson. At least I will now start my "Love songs we can all relate to..." tour in good health.

On that note, it's time for bed. My pillow calls out my name...

Love Rozalind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home